Friday, June 11, 2010

Achievements

The year 2010 has been extremely lucky a year for me. It's still mid year, and I have a feeling of satisfaction inside me of already achieving quite some things this year. A few of the achievements this year until now are:

  • Being actively involved with CU-WISE 
  • Passing my G2 driving test
  • Finishing my thesis and defending my Master's Thesis successfully in April 2010. I had my convocation ceremony on June 8th, 2010, and it was an amazing feeling. 
  • Having an opportunity for an interview at CRC Canada and securing a two-month (June/Juny) research project at CRC on Intelligent Transportation Systems
  • Being accepted for a talk at MITACS Workshop of Networks and Security being held in June
  • Being engaged to the special someone (Yes! Believe me when I say it is an achievement :))
  • This one, I still have my fingers crossed, as I don't yet know the final result .. Will update it once it becomes an achievement.
I am super excited about things falling into place so beautifully. I hope Lady Luck doesn't leave my side. 


No comments: